Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 10:57:55 -0400
Hi all,
Could someone put up a list (of concerns) and an address or two for Marshall
Farms?  I'm afraid I'm swamped with info..but don't have anywhere to start
from.  Right now my opinion is really simplistic (if the ferrets get sick,
stop buying from them, if enough people stop then their practices will have
to change)--like I said, over simplistic and not very likely from the
strength of the argument.  I have two Ferrets, I have no idea if they came
from MF, (they're hard to come by here and you grab what you can!) Also, why
are they putting down animals they can't breed?!  There are plenty of people
who would gladly take them I'm sure.  Can't you see it--a ferret dude ranch
where you can get them already housebroken:>

Thanks early for any info to start with!

Apryl, Scott
Rachel (Oh, pretty..be easy!)
Fergee (Great..here's the toddler again...)
Pierre (zip!!zip!!coffee...who needs coffee?!?!)
  ..and Frank, dancing over the rainbow bridge.