Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:07:32 -0400
Thanks for letting me have a response.

Tanya's money was refunded to her through Paypal.  I have had very
sporadic internet access for the past few weeks, and today has been the
first opportunity I've had to follow up on anything.  My email account
has apparently been having some problems, as I've not received any emails
Tanya has sent, and I've not received any response to the few I have sent
her.

Tanya's order was shipped to her, the tracking number I was given, by my
distributor, is invalid.  I am unable to track it to see if it made it
to Tanya, made it to someone else, or if it was ever sent at all by that
company.

Given the issues I've had with my distributor, I've stopped my business
all together.

Melissa