Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:46:47 -0500
I had a lady call me Tuesday evening asking me to take in a fert that
she'd found a month ago in her horse pasture.She also raises dogs,lots of
dogs!Anyway,she'd bought a nice cage,put up adds about finding the owners.
Nobody came forth.She didn't know much about ferrets,didn't want it.I went
& got a sweet dark sable male,1 1/2 yrs?Judgeing from the teeth.In fair
health,had 1 1/2 inch long nails,coat is rough.Lady had been feeding him
Meow Mix.Had no blankies,hamocks,ect in the cage.Only water/food bowls.I
mixed his food with TF,he ate only the TF out of the bowl!Had to teach him
all about Ferretone.I know that he could not have been loose to long before
he was found as he's about 3 lbs.He's loving to cuddle.We'll have to come
up with a name soon.He goes to the vet tommorrow to be checked out.Would
also like to tell everyone about a sweet lady that brought my shelter some
supplies which my fuzzbutts love.Her name is Tea,owened by Ms.Louise,who is
one sweet fuzzy.We need more fuzzy lovers like Tea.