From:
Jean Squires <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 00:56:35 -0700
My neighbors brought me a ferret last week that they found in their yard.
A girl called me Tuesday who lost her brother's ferret last week and she
came and picked her up, after answering a few questions about the ferret,
of course.  What happened was her father was fixing her water heater and
the cage wasn't closed properly and the little girl sneaked out through a
hole.  (She lives in a mobile home) She was so happy to get the ferret
back!  While the ferret (Frannie) was here she really liked playing with
the crocheted eggs so she took one home.  We miss her but are glad her
humans have her back.  They were very worried!