From:
"Melissa A. Durfee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:43:01 -0500
Dooking: My ferrets don't dook either, they BEEP.  I used to have guinea
pigs and they used to beep too.  I guess when I have enough room to get a
dog I'll know what kind to look for...

Free roam: I have four ferrets and they are loose in the apartment during
the day if I'm home.  They're relegated to the bedroom when no one is
around but they usually sleep in there during the day anyway.

Besides the bedroom, the ferrets also covertly took over the area outside
the kitchen where there is supposed to be a table.  Since we didn't have
one when we moved in they must have figured it was available real estate.
FerretLand now sports a bean-bag with a sheet over it, a postal tube,
various blankets, and the ever-popular boxes with holes in them.

Speedbumping: We have three ferret speedbumps and one ferret compass.  Kili
doesn't just flatten out on the floor; his nose will always point towards
you if you are doing something interesting.  You'll never see him stand up
and re-adjust his aim but somehow he's always got you in his cross-hairs.

-mel