From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:03:25 -0400
Hi all - Stewart Coddington here.  My hoomin wants to issue a challenge
for everyone out there to enter the Ferretstock photo challenge.  Alicia
already has my photo and it is a really good one.  I'm showing all of my
pearly white fangs!  Alicia told my hoomin that my photo is the only one
she has received, so we really need to get our hoomins to send our cute
photos to help raise money.  I challenge all you other fuzzbutts to beat
me in the contest.  Get your hoomins busy!!!

More information on the contests & events can be located at:
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FW-FerretstockV.html

Dooks from Stewart Coddington in Westerville, Ohio.