Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 1994 19:55:50 -0500
Sorry about that last post. Although I'm sure you were all thrilled to the toes
to discover there is a Mac virus in Italy, something must have gone wrong when
the dork next to me unplugged my terminal with his foot.
 I was actually posting to clarify that (1) Reba is my sister's ferret, not
mine, and therefore lives in New Hampshire, two states away from me in R.I.
(2) She's never _allowed_ Reba to have beer, she just steals it when they're
not home.  As anyone who's been to a state school can testify, it is quite
common to come home with a can in your coat pocket on Friday and not remember
it until Monday morning. Reba stole one can, dragged it under the bed, and
punched a hole in it somehow and drank a good portion of it. We were concerned,
of course, but since she seemed okay, we were also a good deal curious as to
why she'd be so attracted to a closed can she knew nothing about. I'm also a
little nervous since I'm going to have her for a year while my sister lives in
swank University housing. Is she going to destroy my furniture? Torture my dog?
I've never had a pet ferret before, I only took care of two in a nature center
and they were weirded out after years of being dropped by five year olds.
 Just didn't want to think we were turning the ferret into an alkie - - -
Heather Seal - [log in to unmask]