From:
Jamie Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 08:09:01 -0400
Hi: Other Fuzzbutts:

This is Littleman, and I wanted to tells you about somemore of our adventurs
in Pietinkieville.

Wellll- the oter mornin, mommie came in to check our diapers and make sures
we wood brusch ours toofers and she turnded on the switch for mr sunshinne.
Guesss what!  He flickeredd and went back to sleeptown.  Mommie drugged out
the litle stepp latter and brought in anoter shiney bulb for mr sunshinne.
We wanted to helps herr, so 8 of uss tried to climbed up on the litle latter
to helps hers to not fall offf.  Some of uss tried to holded on toos her
feet soas she woodnt fall.  Wellll- Norton wanted to gets out Sock's
Crapsmann toool set to see if hes could helpted her, while oters of uss wer
rite under her in cases she hadded fall downded.  Little Pipsqueek, Tinker
and Ralphie were tring to figure outs hows to dile 911111, if theys neededed
tooooo.

When mommie gotts done with mr sunshinne, she tolded us hows much helped
weed ben and said that it tooked 8 fuzzbutts to helpp change mr sunshinne's
lite bulb.  After that, wes all hadded to take our mornin nappy cause wes
wass all worned out from helppen mommie.

Later that evenin, mommie and sissy cided to cleans outs out poopy boxesss.
She emptied thems and clened them and putts new lincoln loggs in thems for
us to poppy in.  Welll everboddy nos that stuff boters me alll of da tyme,
so I cided that da new lincoln loggs neededed to be counted and reranged,
sos me and somme of da oters comenced to kickin the loggs out of our poopy
boxes and by the tyme we was done, wewas tooo tired to count them, so mommie
hads to putts them back in.  She is altimes amazed at hows helpful wes are.

Pleas members thats wes allll need to helps our mommie and daddies and
sissys all we cans.  They are gettin olds and helpless.

Better goes fornow.  I'm starten to getts botered - and I dont like to bee
botered!

Keep up the good poopin and mom willll keep scoopen!

Littleman and the Pietinkieville Gang