From:
Laura Horovitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 13:23:21 EDT
After all the responses from this newsletter, and all the personal emails I
got, I took Barret to the vet on Thursday and the vet said more than likely
it was stress.  Neo has been placed that night with a caring family.  The
vet, to be on the safe side, placed Barret on amoxydrops 2x day and said
it wouldn't hurt her if it was just a bug or stress.  Sure enough 3 days
later, today her poops are normal and my little love is dancing around.
She is not all the way back to normal yet and still sleeping quite A LOT.
But I will welcome the day that she bites the heck out of my feet!!  Both
my husband and I are wanting that day to come again!  This may have been to
show us that Barret is truly happy just with us.  She is definitely a one
ferret ferret! and that is what she gets.  I thank god all those nights I
would sit outside her cage, praying that she gets better and she is getting
better!  I can't thank everyone enough for all their help and prayers !!
Thank you!!  Thank everyone, thank God for this newsletter!!!!!

I will post more when Barret gets back to her usual self with biting our
toes and chasing us when we get dressed in the morning.  Hopefully this
week!!!!!

  *Laura*