From:
KCAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 1994 21:01:26 -0500
Gang,
  Hate to just have to go open forum here, but was trying to get
in touch with Howard Davis.  I thought I had his compuserve address
correct but no luck in email to that number.  I'm pretty stupid and
when it comes to computers and email I've got it perfected.  SO,
Mr. Davis, if you read this please Email me so I can talk to you
directly via email!  Email address this end is [log in to unmask]
(you could probably have figured that out anyway)
     Thanks in advance,
          SOUP in NC