From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:39:17 -0800
I just wanted to let everyone know I have resigned from the
International Ferret Congress as a board and committee member. Many
things, both happy and sad, have happened in the years since the
founding of the IFC. I know the remaining members will work hard
to continue to produce quality events for ferret enthusiasts.

As this year comes to an end, I hope everyone is blessed with healthy
family members, both human and otherwise. May the economy continue to
recover in the upcoming year, lifting the difficulties it has brought
to many homes and lives.

May this season, regardless of how you celebrate it, be joyful and
prosperous.

Julie Fossa