From:
Mark Andrew Pendl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:13:10 -0500
Can anyone point me in the direction of a representation of exactly what a
"swollen vulva" looks like when it is truly swollen?  My female gets some
moderate swelling for brief periods of time.  I would just like some
confirmation for my own sake.  Well, and hers too.

Secondly, and I apologize for its lack of ferretness, but does anyone have
any information on skunks being taken off the mustelid lists?  I heard a
rumor out here that they were to be no longer considered mustelids.  As a
fan of mustelids, I'm concerned.  Skunks are one of my faves, of course,
next to ferrets!!!

Much appreciated,
| Mark A. Pendl                     |
| Bear of Very Little Brain         |