From:
Fuzzies-r-Us <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 13:54:21 -0400
A good day..
Today I received a gift.  Not by mail or UPS, no delivery person came to
my door.

It was a typical Saturday morning; I had hours of errands to run you all
know the "adult stuff" that bleeds hours out of our day off.

I had everything in order, bank deposits, books back to the library, get
gas for the car, wash the car, do laundry.we all have the list.

As I stood in the kitchen, keys and books and papers in hand, something
bumped my foot.

Then a second bump..looking down there was Mysti, a six-year- old albino
female.  Then a third bump this ment one thing, "Pick me up and pick me
up NOW"!  This little cutie was a "rescue" from a "co-worker" who kept
her in cage, in the basement for about 2 years.  With little to no human
contact.  When I adopted her she took to me and was visibly afraid of my
then wife.  So I was blessed with her attention.

This little bug meets me at the kitchen door every morning as I return
from work.  After a little greeting she demands a treat of a little
Ensure, or a little Flaxseed oil, the off she goes.

So there I stand keys in hand and a little furry face starring at me.
Well, the errands can wait; I'll always have time for a pretty albino
face, exchanging the keys for the Flaxseed oil, and a few Mysti nose
kisses in return, and today a bonus, a Mysti nap in my arms.  It was only
a 45-minute nap, but to me it was a well-spent time with a wonderful
little girl.  The errands, they can wait.  It was a good morning

Visit the cutest ferret kids on the Internet at:
http://bones2000.virtualave.net

See:
Sir Trouble Esq.
Princess Peewee (Princess of Begging)
Lady Miss Fitt (the Thinker of the group)
MoePretty (The sweety of the Gang)
Alice (The Queen of Ferrets)
Misty (Daddy's little Girl)
and introducing Dweezle, the rocket powered weezle
and Blossom the three legged whirlwind
Ricky (Mr. Cuddle's) Who has jouined his departed brother Bandit
His Royal Highness: Bandit, wwho has gone ahead of us

Take a moment to visit Bandits and Ricky's Memorial page:
http://bones2000.virtualave.net/memorial.html