From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:23:03 -0700
Julie and embies wrote:
>>There was a very nice article on ferrets yesterday in the San Diego Union
>>Tribune.  It talked about the progress of the latest legalization bill...
>>Julie

>i looked and i couldn't find it in the online archives.

The article "What's fair for ferrets...", written by Steven A. Capps,
appeared in the "Animal House" section August 5, 1999 on page E-4.  You can
find it at http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/utarchives/index.html.  Just
type "ferret" in the search box.  The article was at the top of the list.
You do have to be registered to view the archives, but it's just your name,
email and ZIP code--only takes a minute.

Take care (and don't forget to write your CA senator!!),

Joe
from behind the Fur Curtain

[Moderator's note: That URL didn't work for me.  The registration page is at
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/register.html
and I had no trouble finding the article once registered.  BIG]