From:
Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 09:02:00 PDT
Hi everyone-
I have a question.  When I got my sample of 8-in-1 Ultimate ferret food (I
think that is what it is called - it's new I suppose) I let Chimi try it
and he ate it up very quickly.  Pepe didn't care for it.  So, I thought
that if Chimi is eating it so well, it might help him bulk up.  He is a
slender 2 pounds.  BUT, I would also like to feed Totally Ferret, Pepe's
preference.  Pepe HATES the mixing situation, so I did the following:

One bowl has Totally Ferret

Another bowl has a mixture of Totally Ferret and 8-in-1 Ultimate.  Is this
ok?  I don't want Chimi to hate the taste of Totally Ferret, so I keep him
eating the mix.  I don't care if Pepe won't eat the 8-in-1 Ultimate...it
gives Chimi his own bowl and Pepe is already a cow.  The 8-in-1 Ultimate
seems pretty good as far as ingredients go, the shape is a star and it
sounds crunchier than Totally Ferret.Anyone else have experience with the
quality of this food?  Good or Bad?  I ordered a bag and will see how it
measures up..

Thanks for any help,
Stephanie,
Chimi (must store these delicious stars under the bed)
Pepe (where is my ten foot pole so I can make sure it never touches that
food)