From:
Paul Ogles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 15:30:10 -0500
Hi, All,
Does anyone know of an albino male lost in the Hialeah, Fla.  area?  He's a
MF, about 9 mo.  old to a bit over a year, and some friends just brought him
to me up in Leesburg.  It sounds like he could have been lost for more than
a month.

This guy is a super ferret.  Long, but not filled out yet.  Nice
temperament- followed my friend's mother around until she finally took him
in.  I'd keep him and breed him, if he didn't have 2 dots in his ear rather
than 2... anyway.

Please let me know before I start looking for a permanent home for him.

Paul