From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 16:43:03 -0800
It's been very busy and hectic here since we found 4 fleas on one of our
rescues.  We also let him in the frontroom with ours a few minutes here
and there.  Between watching two sets of ferret's in different rooms and
vacuuming and doing all the bedding on two rooms and cages this is keeping
me busy.  We got them Advantage today and put on all six of them (not sure
if our four have them).  I'm making as much time to read BIGs archieves but
would like some support.

We have never had a flea problem ever.  Keep in mind only one of the two
had fleas.

Would four fleas cause a big problem?  How well does Advantage work?  Do we
have to vacuum everyday and rewash everything everyday?  I read we need to
brush them twice a day, is this true?  What else should I be doing to stop
the growth of fleas?  I read on one site it takes 14 days from stage 1 to
stage 4.  The place we got them from had three dogs..  not sure if this
matters.  Really do appreciate the support.

Debbie