From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:36:09 -0400
If my foot could reach my butt-I would have to kick myself!  I love to take
pictures-it's a passion!  I carry my camera in car and have been known to
pull over and hop out to get a good shot.  I have to admit-I have some
pretty awesome pictures!  But I also have an invisible album that I keep
all my "would have been" great shots in!  This album is full-busting it is
so full!  And tonight, I had to add another shot to it!!  I may have to
start a new album!  Anyway, the boys and I were on our evening walk.
Everything was fine, and we were having a great time!  We bothered the
cats, did some digging in the "diggy hole", chased a couple crickets, ate a
grasshopper(crunch, crunch) and rolled in the tall grass.  Just your normal
walk kinda stuff.  Then we got to the row of 25 six foot pines trees we put
in last spring.  These are good size trees!  Einstein went under one and
started the usual sniffing and digging.  Tyson went under another.  After a
bit, I noticed he wasn't moving.  I tugged on the leash a little-and he
still didn't move.  Another 20 seconds or so passed and he still was
standing perfectly still-and believe me when I say this is a long time for
Tyson to be still!!  I called his name and pulled on the leash, just a
little harder.  Still nothing!  He was planted firm!  I was beginning to
think soemthing was really wrong with him so I bent down to pick him up.
There was a brief moment of panic!  I thought there was blood on his nose!
Now-this is the part that I really needed my camera!  I was the only one
home-it was in the car on the other side of the house and I know that in
the time it would have taken me to gather 2 ferrets and get the camera-the
shot would have been long gone!!  So you will just have to use your
imaginations!  When I picked my pretty white Tyson up-there were 3-yes,
count them-3 LADYBUGS on his face!  He was staring cross-eyed at them!  My
Mom always told me that if you stare cross-eyed for too long-that your eyes
will get stuck like that!  Not wanting to have a cross-eyed ferret-I
removed them!!  But oh-what a picture that would have made!!  Like I
said-another great shot for the invisible album!

Della and the Tumbleweeds                     AIM <imjudella2>
Judy Cooke                                    ICQ #12094923
Tyson and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
anything." Clarence Darrow