From:
Shannon Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 23:08:28 -0500
Hi I have been reading the FML for about 3 months.  I have 2 fuzzies.  One
is about 4 months and I just got the other one 8 weeks?  Anyway I am
wondering the older one (Pheobe) dominates the little guy (Gilbert Gilby for
short) I am supervising playtime with each other their play seems so rough
they make all kinds of noises like it hurts.I just want to know how rough is
too rough and about how long it takes before I can put them together in the
cage.  To save room on the FML you can E-Mail me at

Thanks,
Shannon,Pheobe,& Gilby