Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:44:59 EDT
I haven't heard from my big angel since tuesday night.  The local
authorities were contacted and the store manager was told by my angel
that he would have channel 4 news out the next day if things didn't shape
up.  The store manager was also told that the local authorities were going
to be paying him a visit.  He explained to him that ferrets use litterboxs
and they like corners.  At closing that night, the store was replying that
they didn't have any ferrets to sell.  I am hoping they didn't stick them
in the back room or something.  My big Angel was suppose to go by there
Wednesday morning at 10am.

He also wrote a letter to petco stating they really should get rid of
those darn plexiglass containers which are octigon shaped.  That they
really are a cruel joke for ferrets.

You might want to stop by - my angel told him it was on the internet on
how bad they treat their ferrets.  maybe if they hear from enough people
they will get the idea.

About a year ago, this same guy went into another Maryland Petco and
their Air conditioning was broke.  He got them to transfer the ferrets to
another store where they had some A/C.

It's so hard to monitor all these stores.  There is so many of them in
the area.  It takes all of our eyes to be watching.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue