From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:55:06 -0400
my computer is up and running again hopefully!

I have some new Halloween/ Fall and Thanksgiving Ferret signs, picks,
wreaths, dolls and more on and coming.  All of the faces on these were
handpainted by me and they took a long time to do.  Please check them
out under seller tootsdon on ebay or search for me under ferret items.

If anyone has sent me e mails, whether it be about Bear or Ebay items and
I have not returned a reply, I am sorry, I've been having problems with
the new updated service and have been switching over to a new computer,
which I do not understand yet.

Bear has IMPROVED!!!  THANKS TO MY VET!  She doubled his lasix dose and
he seems to be better so far !  One day at a time with him!  I will be
sending a short movie clip and voice clip out to who ever wants to see
and hear him "talk" when I get to learn more about this computer.  I am
also new to selling on Ebay and I am now taking credit cards.

Thanks !
Eleanor Mead