From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:12:07 -0600
Yesterday, April 25,2000 at 2:30 pm, Hilarious Harvey Horton, mascot for
Especially Ferrets Inc., went to join his many friends at the Rainbow
Bridge.  Harvey was responsible for the Horton's founding Especially
Ferrets Inc. back in 1994 in Denver , Colorado.  He has been a friend to
thousands of kids and volunteers through the years, and a ribbon winniing
champion in several costume and beauty contests.  Harvey was a six year
Marshall sterling silver who loved giving love bites to girls only and
was also the free roaming welcoming committee here at the shelter.  He got
along well with all the ferrets who came in here and even tolerated the
occasional bully who would eventually straighten out.  I have been crying
off and on since yesterday when he died on the operating table, too full of
cancer to survive the operation.  I still miss him terribly, always will,
but know he is in good hands now.

Please Sandee, show him around, he's a really nice guy and will be happy
to lend a hand once he knows his way around.

See ya at the Bridge good buddy,
your dad/ferretguy