From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:38:44 +700
Would anybody please tell me how to select a specific message or post from
the entirety of them in a given FML posting.  For example, if I wanted to
read only posting No.  25 out of a total of 34 postings in a given FML
release, how do you go about doing this?

Does anybody now do this?

Bill Gruber - is this possible?  If it is how's it done?  If not, then why
not?

Is this selectivity beyond the ability of this particular mailing list?

If it is,  what could be done to include such an advantage?

Edward Lipinski

[Moderator's note: It depends what you use to read your mail.  I have set
your subscription format to "MIME" -- depending on how you read your mail
that may do the trick for you.  Please let me know.  BIG]