From:
tootsdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:06:12 -0500
I have absolutely BEAUTIFUL ferret Christmas Wreaths that I have made and
am selling on Ebay.  Please just take a peek at my items, part of the
money from the auctions, especially the Christmas Wreaths are going to
the FERRET GUARDIAN RESCUE HAVEN to help a shelter in need.  Some money
from other items are going to help a special ferret I hold dearly, who is
unadoptable and lives far away from me.  He (Buster, from FERRET CORNER
SHELTER), had won my heart when I first read about him because he
reminded me of my late Mylo who ripped my heart and soul out when he
died.  I want to pay for a test and this is the only way I can afford to
do it is through my crafts.  I realize things are tight for everyone, but
look at it this way, you are not only doing something, WONDERFUL!  you
are also getting something nice in return!

I choose a shelter once a month or so, (when I do crafts or when there is
a big holiday), to help out and donate to, who knows!  it could be you
next time needing help.  If you know of anyone who would like a wreath
for Christmas or any of my crafts, PLEASE , check out my items on EBAY
under my seller name tootsdon or look under ferret.

I have some new wreaths coming.  Believe me, the photos do NOT do them
justice!!!!  I have had many, many compliments from people who have seen
them in person!  Thanks and Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Eleanor Mead