From:
Erin McEneaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:29:42 -0400
I live in the Rochester, NY area and need to re-home my 5 ferrets.
My husband has been out of work for a few month and we can no longer
afford to take care of them. Yes, we are willing to do a 2 and 3 split,
but one is not allowed to go alone... they must all have at least one
other ferret in their group go with them. I am not charging a fee and
will also include the Marshall Mini-Mansion they have if someone needs
it. I have 2 boys (one deaf) and three girls. They are all Marshall
ferrets and range in age from 4 to 2 years old. I HATE having to do
this, but want them to have good care and a healthy environment. If
anyone is interested, pplease email Erin at [log in to unmask]
Thanks so much for helping us out... we know how hard times are these
days!

SIncerely,
Erin McEneaney
XXX - True Til Death