From:
Gary Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:27:41 +0800
Hi I get the english series of files that are called animal animal animal
and they have final started includeing the latest volumes had a write up
on ferrets, and there was an article of a ferret found in a letter box.
I think that theses are great issues and they might start butting more
ferrets in the how to look after section.

If anyone would like more information on the series please drop me aline.

Sam Howard
Australia