From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:37:45 -0500
Hi Everyone,

We are looking for Regional Coordinators for the 2005 International
Ferret Symposium.

Basically, what a Regional Coordinator does is help spread the word about
the Symposium.  He or she might also be asked to answer questions about
the Symposium (not to fear -you will have plenty of help doing that),
perhaps arrange transportation (carpooling) for people from your area to
the Symposium, maybe even help pair room-mates together.

And... if you can make the Symposium itself...if you like, we can put you
to "work" there...I guarantee it will be lots of fun!

Soooo, if you are interested, or would just like some more information,
please go to our website and check out the Symposium and/or drop me an
e-mail for more information.

Thank you, and I hope to see all of you in St. Louie for an
information-packed and fun-filled weekend.

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress
Volunteer Coordinator
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Register for the 2005 International Ferret Symposium!