From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 14:59:02 EDT
> From:    "Bruce H. Williams DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: AccuPath Introductory Packets
>   To everyone who requested an introductory packet from AccuPath for their
>   vet...

        I must have missed this while scanning FML.  Could someone please
email me what AccuPath is abut.  Sorry for being ignorant. :)

        Andi sorry to hear of your loss.  You sound like you gave Bailey a
great home and lots of love.

        Sorry if I missed any other recent passings my heart goes out to
all.

        Alt.pets.ferrets.  It's nice to see this new addition but like
the post earlier said there is already at least one jerk there to start
flame wars.  :(  GOD I LOVE THE FML.

        Update on Tasha the bloodletting ferret.  Just when I thought she
was getting alittle better Bang She got me good.  It looks like it's time
to try the leather work gloves.  I didn't realy want to do it but I'm
getting tired of being captive in my own home.  For all you who don't
recall I saved her from death row three of four months back.  She was a
badly abused ferret.  Several people have tried to stop her from biting
with no success.  I hate to say, you can add me to the list.  I will never
put her down unless health problems force me, but I would like to regain
controll over my appartment. :)

        Hope you all had a good weekend, and my the god of lost socks look
over you and yours.

        Brad, and the Gang.

        P.S.  Ken and Susie it was nice to meet you this weekend.  One day
we should try to get everyone from the FML together.  Boy would it be
fun.  I don't think our friends over seas and Australia would like the
airfair all that much though. :)  Road trip lets do it Down Under.:)
Can I take the interstate.