From:
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:10:14 -0400
Hay everyone.  As Lynn Foster told you last week, there have been some
changes with the Ferrets 2001 symposium.  The Art Gallery of Ontario has
moved up the date of arrival of the Lady & Ermine painting so it won't be
here in 2001.  The painting will arrive in the fall of 2000.

So, that changes things a lot.  Our contest to design a logo is still
underway but the deadline has changed from November 2000 to January 1 2000.
This means there is less than 6 months for you to submit your logo design
for Ferrets 2000, Toronto, Canada.

We have received a few great submissions, but they will have to be modified
to use the year 2000 instead of 2001. For more information on the contest,
please visit our web site for Ferrets 2000 at;
http://www.ferretaid.org/ferrets2001.html

Randy
still missing Flagstone...
The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.