Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:49:47 -0600
For those of you who are unaware, I and about 90 others have formed a
mailing list concerned ONLY with ferret-related references.  This week, I
have sent out a *PARTIAL* reference list (In Endnote and Word formats)
containing more than 900 ferret-related references concerning a variety of
subjects such as ferret natural history, ferret care, animal bites, rabies,
various veterinary subjects, and more.  Even children's fiction.  From
time to time the reference list will be updated until it is the best
ferret-related bibliography that can be found anywhere, without exception.

This is a cooperative.  Membership helps build the bibliography, obtain
references, etc., and in return they get the master reference list and
access to the list's archives.  You can search old FMLs for more details.
If you want to become part of this cooperative, E-mail me privately.

Bob C and 19 MO' Reference Polehounds