From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:38:42 -0600
Black-footed ferret friends-

A few updates on your favorite cousin.

My blog is back! Read about my adventures in the field with
black-footed ferrets at:
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-blog/ferret-field-blog/livieri-default.aspx>
And if we get some good feedback on my blog then I promise that I will
update it regularly!

Our friend, Larry Haverfield, in Kansas has been fighting valiantly to
keep his prairie dogs and black-footed ferrets. The courts have sided
with him again and his wildlife appear safe for now. Thanks to
FerretsMagazine.com for keeping up with the Kansas-BFF situation in
their weekly newswire!

If you want to get the lowdown on what happened with black-footed
ferrets and Prairie Wildlife Research in 2008 then head on over to
our website to read the 2008 Year-In-Review at:

http://www.prairiewildlife.org/

Prairie Wildlife Research is now on Facebook! So if you have a Facebook
account check us out and be a fan! Our page has A LOT of pictures and
some new videos.at:

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prairie-Wildlife-Research/70654296076?ref=s>

Peruse thru it and leave some comments and tell your friends.

And last, but not least, we have new BFFs for adoption in 2009,
including..(drumroll please)..PEANUT! Yes, the black-footed ferret that
YOU named and made a webcam superstar! And for the first time you can
adopt a wild black-footed ferret (seen in the video on our sites moving
her kits)! Income tax season is here and I know you just received a
nice return, so it's time to adopt a black-footed ferret.at:

http://www.prairiewildlife.org/

I thank you so much for your support of black-footed ferrets and
Prairie Wildlife Research. We're planning on 2009 being a great year
for ALL ferrets, no matter what color the feet!

Cheers,
Travis

Travis Livieri
Executive Director