From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 01:45:13 -0500
To everyone whom has kept my 2 grand daughters ,Morgan & Dakota in
prayers. I'm late getting the news out, sorry.

Dakota had her second open heart surgery on 10/29. She came thru ok.,
still in an induced come & will remain so for another week or so. At
just 9 mths old, they want to chest to heal without her crying,ect. She
is still at Childrens hospital in Birmingham.

Morgan has been released from Childrens hosp. in Birmingham. She has
a rare type of anemia & will be on meds forever. She gets daily
injections at this time. Praise God that it wasn't Luekemia as the Drs
had suspected.

To Rose for donating bedding for the raffle to help my shelter. And to
those helping Susann & Lisa. Thanks to everyone involved.

God Bless

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter