From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 00:18:00 -0400
Dear hooman fml members,
I been reading all this writing about copy infringements and it's got me
thinking.  I love her and I hate to turn her in, but the law is the law!
My little sister baby has copied me!  Even Mommy has trouble telling us
apart quickly sometimes.  We act different (hey, I'm an original after
all!) but Baby has stolen my sable coloring pattern, she even changes her
mask when I do.  Her ears are a bit bigger than mine, but now that I'm
learning about pixel changes, I realize that's not enough of a
difference.  She never even asked, although I would have said no (one
fine beauty is enough in a household!).  It is fun to play "twin" tricks
on Mommy, but it still seems like this just isn't right.  I not really
sure what to do about this, so I thought I would ask you all.

Dooks to you all.  And I can sympathize with those of you that have also
been infringed upon!

Mikette, sable ferret beauty

PS Mommy wants you all to know that she isn't making light of this topic,
but hey - I need to post my fuzzie concerns also!