From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:48:11 -0600
My friend Eric just sent me the addy of the cover of the next issue of
Modern Ferret (http://www.modernferret.com/mfm022/index.htm).  I went to
see his celebrity cover featuring Playboy centerfold Tiffany.

Whooooo!  Wahoooo!  Wayoooo!  I fell in love immediately!  What beautiful
eyes!  What a kissable mouth!  What gorgeous hair!  I fell into those eyes
and lost my soul to the most beautiful little thing I ever saw!  I mean,
ever believe in love at first sight?  It was a lightning bolt out of the
blue.  How do I meet her?  How do I speak to her?  How do I touch her?  My
heart is pounding and my mouth is dry and my hands are sweaty and I can't
get her out of my mind!  What a beautiful face!

Tiffany wasn't bad, either, but that ferret was a knockout!!

Bob C and 19 MO' Ferret Lovin' Monkeys (Missing Sandi)