From:
John Strausbauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:03:41 -0700
Hello,

My name is Diana.  I have 6 children and we love critters.  We do alot of
service for animals in general.  We are trying to be a voice for those that
have none.  We are on occasion a ferret rescue, usually pretty short term.
My boys, do alot to care for them, and are looking for just the right ones
to have as members of the family.  We volunteer several times a week at our
local shelter and have found something that we all can agree on.  Tough
when you have ages 8-16 in the house.  This common goal has brought our
family closer together, and given us a way to do service as a family.  We
are in Great Falls Montana, the greatest place on earth.  Of course, living
here we have a special feeling for Montana.  I hope that if any of you need
our services or just want to talk, you will email us.  We enjoy helping as
much as we can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             Retriever Rescue & Placement
               John & Diana Strausbauch
                              --<--<--@
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great Falls Humane Society of Cascade County
Phnoe # 406-454-2276    Fax  406-454-2292
Web Site :
http://www.montanapets.org
Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/AllAnimalAdvocacy