Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:47:32 -0700
sorry to do this to y'all..but i am having SO much trouble with Yahoo
e-mail...half way thru my mail it stops doing anything then goes to a
message saying it can not access my mail...try again later... it has
been doing this for a few weeks...i just do not have time for a mail
account to quit in the middle of my 'work'...:0

so....please use   [log in to unmask]  as me new addy...

i will still have the yahoo account...i have had it for many many
years...i hate to give it up...but the bulk of my mail i wish to receive
at the gmail account...

sorry for any inconvenience...

thank you...
kat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

Risk-taking, Trust, and Serendipity are key ingredients of Joy.
Without Risk, nothing new ever happens.
Without Trust, fear creeps in.
Without Serendipity, there are no surprises.
--Rita Golden Gelman--