From:
Tracy & Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 18:20:24 -0500
Hi, everyone!

Judith - When I was shopping for an additional cage, I looked & looked.  I
ended up getting one that is 2 levels & the second level is a full level
except, of course, where the ramp comes up to that level.  I shyed (sp?)
away from cages with ledges because I was afraid 1 of the ferrets would
fall.  One morning Shadow was stretching on the 2nd level & fell through the
hole where the ramp meets.  After that happened, I bought a pillow in case
that ever happens again.

Dayna - While reading your posts about plastic bags, I went & threw away the
1 we had in the living room for play purposes & the 1 in the spare bedroom
that was frequently used for sleeping.  Then before finishing the post, I
went to get a kleenex to wipe the tears from my eyes.  Reading about this
was so sad, I feel for you having to live it.  Anyways, point well took.

XOXO

Tracy & the girls -
Pinky, Jasmine, Shadow, & Bear