From:
"Bryan H. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 22:43:14 -0500
I have a real oddball question for ya all...
Do ferrets have an inner eyelid? My two fuzzies fell asleep in my lap

again (as if I mind! :) ), and I swear it looked like they had a second
eyelid.  They were sleeping with their eyes open, and yet it looked like
there was some kind of nicitating membrane across the eye... and when an
idiot neighbor set off an m-180 (How the heck they got a hold of a quarter
stick of dynamite I don't WANNA know), that misty appearance was gone in a
flash (as was several layers of skin when the ferts shot for their cage).
Does anyone know for sure?

      Cheers!

      Bryan Hall