From:
Andrea Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 08:56:05 -0700
It must be true that ferret people are weird!  Just a joke..  .I'm one of
them!  I saw that episode of Friends that was metioned a couple of days ago.
When the character (name escapes me) metioned the roommate interviewee with
the ferrets, I thought, "So?"

Well, I have a lot to say today.  First off, I have adored reading all of
the limericks and bumper stickers.  The one regarding the os penis (I don't
remeber who wrote it) had me in stiches!  I must say, all of you are quite
creative.  I thought of several myself, but couldn't think of a last verse!
It's quite difficult!  Here's one:

There once was a ferret named Zero
The bearer of sweets was his hero
He'd dook and he'd dance
In hopes of a chance
But always ended up with zero

OK, questions.  Zero loves rawhide.  He tried to drag a rawhide bone nearly
twice his size to his hidey hole.  I got a chuckle out of it.  It really
upsets the dogs when he manages to hide one of the bones.  But, I'm
wondering if rawhide is dangerous, or just not good for ferrets.

Also, both Zero and Faya have been sneezing a lot.  Everything else about
them is normal.  Is it a ferret cold?  Perhaps it's allergies.  I do have an
uncontrollably dusty house.  I've read up on ferret colds and flus, and it
seems that a trip to the vet isn't always necessary.  I've also read that
medications can be used if the sneezing effects their ability to eat or
sleep, which isn't the case here.  Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Maybe it's just somethig that needs to pass.

Thanks for your time!

Andrea Garza
Research Technician
University of Arizona