From:
Claire C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:57:50 -0500
On Feb 10, 2012, at 2:00 AM, Cathy wrote
>I have tried for three months to get to any small animal channel
>page, and it comes up with an error message each time. Am I the
>only one that can't view their pages???

I ran it through the HTML validator at validator.w3.org and got 291
html errors on that page. That's pretty bad. Firefox or Chrome are
robust enough browsers to display the page anyway, but if you are using
an older browser (especially an old version of IE), the browser may
give up and not display at all. You could try a different browser, but
the real solution would be for the Ferret Magazine folks to run the
validator and clean up the page. Not hard to do -- the validator gives
a line-by-line description of the errors. (Of course, you have to be
comfortable editing html code).

But change browsers and see how that goes. Chrome is relatively
lightweight.

-Claire