From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 17:51:33 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

Finally got back into town last night.  Had to go hang out with the crazy
folk in St.  Louis for awhile.  The Travelin' Maggie Show had a lot of fun,
drove everyone crazy and managed not to get thrown in jail.  ahhhh,
success!!

I was only supposed to stay in StL Friday but ended up staying the whole
weekend.  Thanks to Otter and Big Bear.  I must hang out with Otter more,
everytime I see her she introduces me to another guy with a ponytail and
light eyes.  Sigh.  Life is good.

Sara and Kurt Petersen asked me to stop by.  Little did they realize what
they were getting into.  he he.  I stopped by but brought Otter and Big
Bear, Stormchaser and 2 very strange men from Wisconsin.  We had lots of fun
at the Petersens and got to play outside with all their ferts.  They said
they were glad to finally meet someone who has more ferrets than they do!!

I tried to steal Luna(tic) from them, but they patted down everyone before
we left to make sure no ferts went mia.  But Kurt took us to see fireworks
in his 1959 convertible so I forgive him for not making the patting down
last longer.  <EG> (evil grin)

I did carry the ferret math virus to Otter's house with me.  She came home
with a new baby Saturday.  A little badger mitt cinnamon boy.  His name is
Brock and he is a s***!  But he is also very cuddly so you can forgive him
for the other.

And I am sure that Maggie's income will be on the upswing.  I have lots of
tales that no one wants to go public.  he he he

Mo Mags, making plans