From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:04:59 EDT
Hello,

My husband left for a business trip yesterday, so I decided to sleep in
the monkey room "AKA" ferrets room last night.  It had been a while since
I slept there all night.  I got ready donned my night wear and decided
to triple the socks.  I felt confident that I could sleep there with no
problems.  During the day, while they are napping there are no problems.
Naturally, because they are tired from their night time play.

Low and behold, Rikki a fuzzbut of 9 months, that I have had for 3 weeks
decides mommie is a new toy.  No matter how I wrapped my self in a blanket
and comfort.  I could feel her coming towards me and right next to my legs
in less than one-second flat :).  The one thing I forgot to mention is that
she is a nipper.  We have decreased her nipping tremendously, but we still
have work to do.

At 2 am I decided I will come up with something else.  I decided tonight
I will don 3 pairs of socks, one pair of heavy sweats with elastic around
the ankles, and finally purchase some bitter apple.  I guess I will start
adding as we go along.  :) This will be my FMSC Gear.

It is easy to say just sleep in your room.  But, I want to see what goes
on during the night time hours when I hear bells from downstairs.  First
hand experience.

I been through the Persian Gulf game and made it through.  I have
confidence that this will make me stronger to learn their ways during night
time hours.  I have in the past just gotten up and played with them.  Keeps
everyone fert stimulated.  This time the games will begin.  I sleep, they
play or I play, they play.  Who will decide.

Well, off to the toy store to see what goodies I can find for them.

Dooks,
NeeJa and MOD's (Masters of Disaster)