From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:49:26 -0800
I finally got a few more clip-on plastic ID tags from work.  These are a
bit smaller than the others, they measure 2 1/2" x 3 3/4".

I have 2 previous requests to fill, but the rest are up for grabs.
Anyone who is interested, just drop me a line.  First emails get them,
but I will keep a list for future reference, as I get these quite often.

I highly recommend tagging your cages with the important info on the
occupants- you never know what might happen!

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret
http://geocities.com/woozle31