From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 1995 07:56:26 -0400
A couple of days ago I posted a serious request asking for information about
how many ferrets are legally allowed in various municipalities/jurisdictions
in North America.  I needed this info by Monday so I could contact my city's
animal control office Tuesday with the input for their By-Law change.

I want to thank all the people who answered my request (insert emoticom for
"heavy sarcasm" here).

I got exactly one serious answer so far (thanks, tle). Everyone else who
bothered to respond simply wanted to argue.

Oh, and yes, they DO limit the number of cats and dogs.

Stan, disappointed with the apathy of ferret-lovers, Terrie & Jen, with
Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto

[Moderator's note: It's not AT ALL my experience that FMLers are apathetic-
apathy doesn't produce daily 1000 line digests.  Have you considered that
you've gotten no replies because no other municipality sets a numerical
limit, other than the few who set it at zero, of course?  BIG]