From:
Jackey Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:12:29 -0500
I am fairly new to this list and have been just 'surfing' the articles.  I
just wanted to write because tonight I brought my 3 fuzzies in to the vet
to have their annual vacs & rabies shots.  Everything went well until we
got back into the car and gave one last look into the travel case to make
sure everyone was alright.  Nope.  My oldest guy Goliath was lethargic and
starring, gray colored and he pooped blood.  We rushed him back into the
vet and she went to work.  Quite a bit of time went by before we saw him
again but he is doing better.  Has his pink color back and was trying to
get up and walk.  The vet is keeping him overnight (took him home with
her - she is a great vet).  I was so surprised as Goliath has never
reacted this was to the shots.  He is 6.5 now so I am assuming his age has
contributed to the sensitivity.  My other two guys took the shots well and
are playing normally.  Tomorrow I get to pick up Goliath as long as he is
better.  Please keep Goliath in your thoughts.

Thanks.

Jackey & Goliath's two brothers - Tucker & Shredder who are missing him
tonight.