From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:08:30 +0000
I'll be at the Petco in Bellevue, WA (Crossroads - NE 8th Street/156th
Ave) from 11am till 4pm this Saturday representing Little Dudes Ferret
Ranch.

I'm bringing my whole gang of fuzzies along as "furry ambassadors" as
they've been very popular at recent adopt-a-thon events.  (In fact, I
think Duncan is quickly building his personal fan club as he will gladly
snooze in the arms of anyone wanting to pick him up!) They've all been
doing a great job of showing the public just how cuddly, sweet and silly
fuzzies can be!!  We've had two families each adopt a pair of fuzzies
soon after one of the events!

We'll have a bunch of pictures of the adoptable fuzzies at Little Dudes
and a whole box full of the "Little Star" fundraising CD.  I've also
been told by the manager that they'll be doing in-store Easter raffles
throughout the day of a bunch of gift baskets of pet supplies.  Some
other animal shelters will be there as well.

If you're in the area - come on by - we'd love to meet you!!!

- Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com