From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 00:02:01 -0400
Hello all,

I am an intern at a vet clinic (that doesnt treat ferrets) here in Michigan.
Kodo sure has started a rabies scare.  Today we've gotten several calls
about people worring about their hamsters, and rodents, and people worrying
about their pets having rabies even though they are vaccinated.  And what
really PISSED ME OFF (sorry) was that the lady answering phones told
everyone that only people w/ wild animals like ferrets have to worry, cause
there isnt a working vaccine for wild animals like ferrets.  I wanted to
shoot her.  She's going around telling all these people pure lies about
ferrets.  If she doesnt know anything about them (which she doesnt) she
shouldnt have said anything!!!!  I even heard her tell one person that
ferrets bite and are mean and viscious wild animals!  WILD ANIMALS!!!!????
Some people just really piss me off.  I shouldve taken the phone from her
and corrected everything she said.  Oh well, maybe I will tomorow.

Dooks to all,
Karri & f 'rats
http://members.aol.com/KEK19/home.html

PS:  yes I have updated and redone my home page once again!!!  :)