From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:06:05 -0800
There is a CD for making your own ferret cards, ready to print.  There
are greeting cards for all occastions including Christmas.  You can print
2 cards per sheet of paper.  Cards can be sold as fund raiser for
shelters or you can use them yourself (or both).  I use them for sending
our ferret cards with the ferret card exchanges.

[P.S.]
In my haste to do everything at once, I sent the card CD info withour
the address that you can check it our for yourself.  (It is a good
thing I have never claimed to be perfect--no remarks from you Wolfy!  I
know what YOU'RE thinking!) Before I forget again (who, Me?) here it is:
www.deva-arts.com.
It's not too late to sell ferret cards.