Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:05:38 -0400
I asked last year on the FHL about being contagious after getting a flu
shot--medical professionals for both humans and animals assured me that
I would not pass on anything to my ferrets as a result of the flu shot.
So please ease your mind on that count.  My condolences for your loss :(

Love bites--Pan only bites to tell us how much he likes us, I think.  He
does the lick, lick, lick, CHOMP thing on the tender parts of your arms,
and I'm quite sure that it's a holdover from nursing behavior, trying to
locate a nipple and then latching onto it (those poor ferret mommies!).
So while we have been weaning him off this behavior, so to speak, we do
appreciate that he only does it because he thinks we're the givers of all
good things just like mom was.  :-)

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
everything moved:
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/
blog: http://badriya-z.blogspot.com/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister