Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:49:57 -0500
I'll not have computer access from Wednesday at noon till the following
Tuesday. This Friday is my jury selection day so I'll be unavailable
for at least that morning. If anyone is planning to come this weekend
please call me at home (785-456-8337) so I'll know how many to expect.

Bob is dealing with a family medical urgency and I'm not sure he'll be
able to make it - and I truly understand if he can't. If anyone was
coming to 'help' and our know-how worker(s) aren't able to be here I
don't want anyone to make the trip needlessly. There are some little
things we can do but it won't be the wall, fence, or ceiling fan jobs.
Either way I'm o.k. with it so don't feel like you have to come. This
weekend is a home football game so rooms may not be available at the
motels so if you are planning on coming you may want to call the motels
before finalizing your decision.

Bob, please do post on the FML whether you will make it or not so
others can adjust their schedules accordingly. All I ask is that if
anyone is coming to please call me and let me know and what time you
plan on being in. If you aren't coming, no need to call. And honestly,
it's o.k. if you aren't coming, I'm really o.k. with it either way.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org